To be honest I don’t like summer that much: my favorite season is autumn, I love everything about it, but summer really, it’s too hot and too sticky (this week we’ve had about 38°C/100°F with high humidity), and mosquitoes are eating me alive. I’m a lover of crispy air and fallen leaves. So I’ve decided to use scrapbooking as a therapy and make a little bucket list page to help me survive summer and also to help me enjoy it a little more. At the end of summer, or when my list will be completed, I’ll make a mini album to document it.
The list includes:
- Visit Expo 2015
- Take a train and spend a day at the lakes
- Go often to the city park
- Read a good number of books
- Eat roasted corn
- Visit the Da Vinci exhibition
- Cook some summery cakes (something with berries seems a good choice)
- Take some time everyday to feel grateful
For this page I’ve used the Summer Vibes collection by Simple Stories. This collection is already a good reason to love summer: I almost want to go to the beach just to take pictures to use with these papers… The blue tags are from an old Studio Calico kit.